Intellectual Property Takedowns Policy
If you believe that a certain landing page infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by submitting a Take Down Request Form or sending us an IP infringement notice.
For copyright take down requests, your notice must meet all requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)(described below).
For trademark infringement notices, you must provide us with clear information about the location of the allegedly infringing work, complete information about your trademark, and your contact information (name, physical address, email address and telephone number).
To submit a DMCA Notice or Trademark Notice, please fill out this form.
Alternatively, you can send us a DMCA Notice or Trademark Notice by mail, email or via fax to:
17 Station Street, 3rd Floor
Brookline, MA 02445
Attn: Legal Team
Fax: (617) 663-6633
Things to Consider Before You File a DMCA Notice
First, please make sure your DMCA notice is complete. PDFfiller will only remove content we host in response to DMCA notices that contain all of the following:
- A clear description of the copyrighted work infringed;
- The uniform resource locator (URL) indicating where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services. Example:
- (Please note that if your URL link contains the word “project”, then this URL is of a document that is only available in your private PDFfiller account and is not accessible to the public.)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your DMCA notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Your contact information (such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number); and
- A certification, under penalty of perjury, that the DMCA notice is accurate, signed (either electronically or physically) by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal representative.
Once we receive your DMCA Request, we will review it, make a determination on whether we believe the page should be taken down, and notify you in a timely manner of our decision and further actions.