The easiest way to make profit off this Letter of Intent
Did you know that dozens of Publishing individuals were searching for a fillable sample of Letter of Intent form just this day? That’s not because the day is special - there are thousands of organizations and individuals worldwide dealing with their ordinary paper thing. But this very day they do need that Letter of Intent quick. But it’s difficult to find something that fits, so long as we don't mean the forms from the government agencies.
But why you just don’t start to sell it though? You will remain the sole owner of it, with SellMyForms allowing you to reach out people who require this template currently, and able to pay it off. You can start earning instantly and this is risk-free - the data is safe completely.
Think this Letter of Intent needs to be book-sized to sell itself? If so, let’s switch to the point, why businesses in Publishing industry don’t care about quantity but a good fillable document they could use daily.
People from Publishing are willing and eager to purchase ready-to-fill forms
Many of Publishing forms accessible from everywhere and free of cost. And you will find much more of them more specific as well as difficult to find over the web. Keep in mind, hundreds of people looked for a fillable template of Letter of Intent just today. SellMyForms is an innovative e-commerce website that connects you with people of Publishing.
The point is, the vast majority of business owners in Publishing are still using scanned images instead. They are often tricky and difficult to deal with by form fillers. When we talk about writable templates, we mean a ready-made file made for a digital use particularly. The one you're able to submit and place your electronic signature on it, regardless of what application you using for such a purpose. And yes, when somebody is looking for template like Letter of Intent, they'd rather pay a reasonable fee for that ready-to-fill file instead of creating it by themselves or dealing with the scanned images.
It doesn’t cost you anything to release your unique Letter of Intent form and start making profit from this. Ensure that the fillable template is unique, related, and it has no issues - and it’s ready to be released.
Instructions how to sell the Letter of Intent
There aren't only people looking for documents who'll benefit from getting your documents with ease. We think about your experience so your submission done in just a few minutes, in as few steps as it can be. Now, all you ought to do is:
- Get your free account on SellMyForms. You don’t need to pay anything in order to start selling your Publishing Letter of Intent. Signing up process doesn't take long and seems familiar. Forget about those puzzled looks you have got when registering a business account anywhere else;
- Set it up. Send the Letter of Intent fillable form, give it title and short description. Don’t forget to set the cost. Ensure you aren’t publishing a non-unique or copyrighted content - that’s the key condition to pass the submission;
- Get paid. Once you’ve brought the form to people of Publishing, the profit comes to your account. SellMyForms works via a commission-based system - you keep a vast majority of profit. No extra fees, no strings attached.
We want to make it for you as dead-simple and obvious as things can be. Once you’ve chosen SellMyForms to boost your business, you keep the control of how your documents stored and protected.Because of end-to-end encryption, you can share the Publishing Letter of Intent without having to worry about its content can be stolen.
You are only 3 steps to start your way for selling digital documents online, you really are just one click away from the first one.
How to sell Publishing Letter of Intent?
Put your files on sale on SellMyForms.
To sell Publishing Letter of Intent you need to:
- Import the unique file template from the desktop.
- Check its appearance and edit the content if required.
- Set the name, description of the template and add the price.
- Log into the Stripe account and start selling the Letter of Intent.